New to group

Who are you and what do you ride? Show us your bike!
Michael D

New to group

Post by Michael D »

I heard about this group from my cousin. I hope to be able to meet up with the group soon. I am from Smithville, Mo. and I am retired from a small business of 34 years. I have been a long time Moto Guzzi rider, owning three of them in the past. Presently I have a well broken in 95 Guzzi California. A Honda ST-1300A came into my life in 2010, it was an impulse purchase, but I love it. A couple of years ago, a 250cc Chinese scooter snuck into my life. I don't know whether it is my age or what, but I just love to ride the little devil, it is so comfortable! It would take too long to list all of the bikes I have owned in my life, but suffice it to say motorcycles are in my blood. I just have to decide which one I want to be buried with......probably my Guzzi! See you guys soon. Oh, my name is Mike (maddog) Douglas.
Attachments
bikes 006.jpg
bikes 007.jpg
bikes 008.jpg
11-27-2014 9;39;49 AM.jpg
Parkville Rider

Re: New to group

Post by Parkville Rider »

Welcome Mike to the Romeos. Please feel free to join any of our weekly rides, especially once the weather improves; however, as you can see by today's KC Romeo thread, we even come on four wheels when it's too nasty to risk being on two. You can check out this map anytime to see where all the rides are scheduled by clicking on the following link: http://bit.ly/1uLkbOc
Gary D.
a.k.a. Romeo Map Genie
Parkville MO
2014 BMW K1600GT
roginoz

Re: New to group

Post by roginoz »

If you want a longer ride, you're welcome to join us at any of the South Central meet-ups. We don't get to see many Guzzis. I'm also riding a red ST1300 (most of the time.)
Roger Smith
'05 Honda ST1300
'20 Triumph Speed Twin
'12 Harley XR1200X
'09 Kawasaki KLR650
'73 Honda CL350