New member from Topeka

Who are you and what do you ride? Show us your bike!
Parrothead

New member from Topeka

Post by Parrothead »

Greetings all,

Retired in January after 36 years in law enforcement and just getting back into riding on a regular basis. My brother is a member in Wichita who always seems to enjoy the ROMEO rides so naturally I had to get in on the fun!

Scott F.
'02 Victory V92TC
Scott F.
18 Indian Roadmaster Elite
13 HD Heritage Softail Classic
roginoz

Re: New member from Topeka

Post by roginoz »

Glad to see that you found the website, Scott. You're welcome to ride with us anytime you're down here visiting Brian.
Roger Smith
'05 Honda ST1300
'20 Triumph Speed Twin
'12 Harley XR1200X
'09 Kawasaki KLR650
'73 Honda CL350
Parrothead

Post by Parrothead »

Count on it!
Scott F.
schoolmaster

Post by schoolmaster »

Welcome Scott,
My name is Mick Lowe and I'm the ride coordinator for the Eastern Kansas ROMEOS. Many of the folks who ride in our group are from Topeka so you many know some of them already. We ride on Wednesdays and generally meet around 10:30 at a designated spot each week. I usually post the rides on Friday afternoon for the next week. Many usually finds their own way to the ride although some guys do ride together. We hope you can join us this week in Wetmore. Please introduce yourself as a new ROMEO and feel free to join in any group at lunch. Also, I'd like to meet you as well so try and find me and introduce yourself. I ride a silver/black Indian Chieftain and it's the only one in our group, so I'm pretty easy to find. Quite a few of our guys also ride to the Kansas City ride on Tuesdays, especially when they are fairly close to our area, so that gives you a couple of days a week to plan a ride for lunch. Again, welcome to ROMEO and I look forward to meeting you!

Mick Lowe
Mick Lowe
Lawrence, Ks.

2023 Indian Roadmaster
2022 Triumph Speedmaster
Parrothead

Post by Parrothead »

Thanks Mick. I lived in Lawrence for many years and still go there on a regular basis. Had lunch at free state just last week now that I think about it. Looking forward to the weekly rides and plan to be there on Wednesday.

Scott
Scott F.