New guy from Mission TX

Who are you and what do you ride? Show us your bike!
banker01

New guy from Mission TX

Post by banker01 »

Hi Jerry,

New guy here from Mission, TX. Computer illiterate deluxe. First off, is this message board the way one puts his info/profile? in to introduce himself to the club? If not where? Secondly, how does one post a pic of his bike? I see "Img" above, but when clicked on just goes to message section? Don't see any other "post pic" clicker anywhere. Thanks for your help in advance, and glad to be with the group.

Terry
JerryM100

Re: New guy from Mission TX

Post by JerryM100 »

Welcome to the Romeos, Terry! Yes, this is the place to introduce yourself! You have found it. And you can reply to my post here if you would like to say a little about yourself and your ride.

If you want to post a pic of your bike just scroll down below and look for the "Upload Attachment" tab. When you click on that you will see a "Choose File" button. That will open a window where you can navigate to your photos on your computer. Choose one and click "Open". But remember - that just selects the photo, next you have to click on "Add the file" to the right and that will actually upload the pic. Follow this process to add more pics but don't forget to click "Submit" at the bottom to finally enter your post in the forum.

Hope that helps, and you get to meet lots of other Romeos who like to ride and eat too much!

Jerry M
Website Admin
Jerry M
I ride because it frees my mind from the tyranny of petty things.
ImageImageImage