This riding club sounds great!

Who are you and what do you ride? Show us your bike!
majorjim

This riding club sounds great!

Post by majorjim »

A buddy of mine in the Kansas Cushman Club told me about this riding club and what I see in your web site, this is the club I want to join, so I did. After 45 years with Cummins, I'm retiring at the end of May, 2012. I live here in Wichita, belong to the Kansas Cushman Club as well as the National Cushman Club. When I ride with the Club, I ride a 57 Cushman Eagle. For the Romeo Club, I'll be riding my Auto-Glide Ridley. I hope to make some of the rides in May, if possible. I hate to miss this ride coming up in Sun City, with the South Central group. With the Cushman Club, we rode to Sun City, ate at Buster's and this is a good ride.
Look forward to the upcoming rides and getting to know every one. Major Jim
majorjim, Wichita
BCook

Re: This riding club sounds great!

Post by BCook »

majorjim,
Let me be the first to welcome you to the ROMEOS. I live in Meriden KS and ride to the Eastern Group rides and (occasionally) some of the other lunch rides. You will enjoy this group (it's more of a group than a club).
Bill
Richard

Re: This riding club sounds great!

Post by Richard »

Majorjim - I appologize for the delay of this post but believe it or not, I just stumbled upon it myself. It's always under the part of the screen I usually look at but my hand slipped and wala, there's this new thing I haven't visited before.
Anyway, welcome and I would like to invite you up North sometime to visit the North Central ROMEO guys. We have a hoot at these lunches and very few of us bite or have rabies.
In a couple weeks, we'll be picking some spots closer to your area down there and I want to personally invite you to come up. I especially would like to take a peek at your Ridley.
Enough time has probably gone by that you have a handle on what we're about and if you haven't been scared away by some of the guys down there, just kidding, come see us. Hear? Richard