LUNCH 11 AM, June 14 Froggy's, St. Marys, KS

Moderator: Al Hayes

schoolmaster

LUNCH 11 AM, June 14 Froggy's, St. Marys, KS

Post by schoolmaster »

[We've gone north, northeast, south but not west for awhile so it's time to change that. I was surprised that we hadn't been to St. Mary since March, 2016 so I think it's about time we rectified that situation. So let's meet for lunch (or breakfast) at:

Froggy's
311 E Bertrand Ave
St. Marys, KS 66536

They are open for breakfast and switch over to lunch around 11 so as a famous ride coordinator once said, "10:30 would be a good time!" I'd post some pictures from the last time we were there but there are none left since we "improved" our website the last time! So just use your imagination and remember how good the food was and how much fun you had the last time we were there :roll: .

Oh, and I forgot to mention, there will be weather that day so plan accordingly.

Gary has, or will soon have, a map up at the following link:
http://bit.ly/1uLkbOc
Mick Lowe
Lawrence, Ks.

2023 Indian Roadmaster
2022 Triumph Speedmaster
schoolmaster

RIDE REPORT: June 14 Froggy's, St. Marys, KS

Post by schoolmaster »

The weather didn't look too promising for a successful ROMEO ride with lots of early sprinkles, some lightning and threatening clouds all over the place. But according to Hozer, there were at least 25 motorcycles parked outsider of Froggy's and there were 28 or so ROMEOS inside eating. We just kept rolling in from all over and ended up with a congenial bunch who hung around both before and after lunch until it was almost 12:30 when the last of us rode out in search of pie, ice cream and other assorted diversions.

It turned out to be a great day to be a ROMEO BUT NOT SUCH A GREAT ONE TO TRY AND POST A RIDE REPORT. I HAVE TRIED MULTIPLE TIMES TO POST PHOTOS AND I CONTINUE TO GET ERROR MESSAGES SO I'M GOING TO JUST GIVE UP!! THOSE OF YOU WHO WERE THERE KNOW YOU WERE AND YOU KNOW HOW MUCH FUN WE HAD!
Attachments
IMG_1086.jpg
Mick Lowe
Lawrence, Ks.

2023 Indian Roadmaster
2022 Triumph Speedmaster