LUNCH 11 AM. April 5, Bobcats & Grill, Ozawkie, KS

Moderator: Al Hayes

schoolmaster

LUNCH 11 AM. April 5, Bobcats & Grill, Ozawkie, KS

Post by schoolmaster »

I hope you can all get to this because the website is experiencing some issues right now. It's going to be warmer next week, but still a chance of rain on Wednesday. We're going to a restaurant that has great food and plenty of room for us and it's a great place to ride around Lake Perry. Also not too far if you decide to drive and keep your tootsies dry! So let's meet for lunch around 11 (they don't open until 11 so keep that in mind when you plan your arrival time) at:

Bobcats Bar & Grill
9392 K-92 Highway (just east of the Ozawkie Bridge)
Ozawkie, Ks 66070
785-338-6884

Here is the link to all scheduled Romeo Rides:
http://bit.ly/1uLkbOc

[attachment=0]15591598_1894681034094537_3595838761965204282_o.jpg[/attachment]
Attachments
This pork tenderloin works for me!!
This pork tenderloin works for me!!
Mick Lowe
Lawrence, Ks.

2023 Indian Roadmaster
2022 Triumph Speedmaster
schoolmaster

RIDE REPORT: April 5, Bobcats & Grill, Ozawkie, KS

Post by schoolmaster »

For the second week in a row the weatherman was in charge of the guest list for the weekly meeting of the Eastern Kansas ROMEOS. With approximately 6 inches of rain in the last 3 days and ongoing light rain this morning along with 30 mph winds, riding a motorcycle to lunch just didn't sound very appealing. But 8 RODEOS still met for lunch at Bobcat's Bar and Grill in Ozawkie, they just decided to leave their motorcycles in the garage! I think maybe for the first time ever, at least as far back as Harry and Bucky could remember, there have never been two ROMEO rides in a row where not even one person showed up on a bike!!
Sorry that most of you missed it today, because the pork T"s were just as good as advertised and the company was exceptional. Looking at the long ranger, the weather might be a little more cooperative next week, but you never know, you just have to wait and see! It was still a great day to be a ROMEO!!
Attachments
Ummmm, this was as good as it looked!
Ummmm, this was as good as it looked!
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
Bill dressed this one up and he made sure he got vegetables on it!
Bill dressed this one up and he made sure he got vegetables on it!
This was my workout for the day.
This was my workout for the day.
I decided to take a picture of where the motorcycles could have parked if anyone had ridden one.
I decided to take a picture of where the motorcycles could have parked if anyone had ridden one.
Mick Lowe
Lawrence, Ks.

2023 Indian Roadmaster
2022 Triumph Speedmaster