Lunch Feb. 8th Talette's Cafe Tonganoxie,Ks

Moderator: Al Hayes

bucky

Lunch Feb. 8th Talette's Cafe Tonganoxie,Ks

Post by bucky »

:D We were here last February. Don't want to break a tradition. They serve breakfast until 11am, then start lunch. Last year they had a great hamburger and home made French Fries for lunch. Think that is what I will get.

Talette's Cafe
416 E 4th St.
Tonganoxie, KS 66086
Phone: (913) 417-7032

See ya there.

Bucky :lol: :lol:

Here is the link to all scheduled Romeo Rides:
http://bit.ly/1uLkbOc
Last edited by Parkville Rider on Fri Feb 03, 2017 2:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
schoolmaster

Re: Lunch Feb. 8th Talette's Cafe Tonganoxie,Ks

Post by schoolmaster »

I returned from western Kansas this week for a few days and took advantage of the opportunity to make it to a ROMEO lunch today! The 25 degree temperatures and gusty winds this morning kept our numbers down a little bit, but we had 6 RODEOS and 5 ROMEOS show up for lunch today at Tallette's in Tonganoxie. [attachment=4]1.jpg[/attachment][attachment=3]2.jpg[/attachment][attachment=2]3.jpg[/attachment][attachment=1]4.jpg[/attachment][attachment=0]5.jpg[/attachment]
Since I'll be back in Colby for the rest of February, Swanee and Bucky will make sure you all have a place to eat lunch on Wednesdays. I hope to be back and able to join in again on a regular basis sometime in March! Even though it was cold and blustery, it sure was a great day to be a ROMEO!!
Attachments
These were the first two bikes to arrive today.  It was too cold to go outside and photograph the other three after I got inside and got comfy!
These were the first two bikes to arrive today. It was too cold to go outside and photograph the other three after I got inside and got comfy!
RODEO's
RODEO's
2 ROMEO's and a RODEO with a broken wing.
2 ROMEO's and a RODEO with a broken wing.
Mike and Don are always ROMEO's!
Mike and Don are always ROMEO's!
Welcome to a new member, Jerry, who joined us from Kansas City, Kansas on his first ROMEO lunch.  He read about us online and decided to give it a try.  Jerry, we hope you make our Wednesday lunch a regular thing.
Welcome to a new member, Jerry, who joined us from Kansas City, Kansas on his first ROMEO lunch. He read about us online and decided to give it a try. Jerry, we hope you make our Wednesday lunch a regular thing.
Mick Lowe
Lawrence, Ks.

2023 Indian Roadmaster
2022 Triumph Speedmaster