Thanks to Swanee and Bucky

Moderator: Al Hayes

schoolmaster

Thanks to Swanee and Bucky

Post by schoolmaster »

Just a quick note to thank Swanee and Duane for covering the last couple of weeks. Unfortunately, due to the death of my mother, I will be required to spend quite a bit of time in Colby in the near future managing her business interests. Since I will be out of town a lot for multiple days at a time I will be unable to schedule rides for the near future. I have asked Swanee and Duane (and others if needed) to coordinate rides at least until mid-March, at which point I should know more about whether I will be able to step back in. I will really miss riding and hanging out with all of you on a weekly basis but I know you'll be in good hands with the "S & B team".
Mick
Mick Lowe
Lawrence, Ks.

2023 Indian Roadmaster
2022 Triumph Speedmaster
joetnks

Re: Thanks to Swanee and Bucky

Post by joetnks »

Sorry for your loss Mick. And thanks for all you do for the ROMEOS.
shoresr

Post by shoresr »

Mick:
So sorry for your loss. Aren't you glad that you took your Mom on the trip to California this summer? That was a wonderful thing you did and you have to know you made her last year very special. You didn't get to spend as much time with her as you or she might have liked, but you made this YEAR the best!!! You are a very good son!!
Roger, KC
merrill

Post by merrill »

Dear Mick: Joanie and I are so sorry to hear of your loss our thoughts and prayers are with you. We hope to share many rides in the spring. Harold JR.