LUNCH 11 AM January 11, Four Corners, Scranton, KS

Moderator: Al Hayes

schoolmaster

LUNCH 11 AM January 11, Four Corners, Scranton, KS

Post by schoolmaster »

It seems hard to believe, but in looking back I don't think we've had lunch here since February, 2015. The forecast had earlier looked pretty promising for next week to go a little further, but it now looks like the morning will start out in the mid-20's and maybe warm up into the low 40's by mid afternoon. That's rideable for some, but for some of us that is more of a cager day, so we'll meet up in a place that we all like that is far enough for a ride in the cold but still close enough for most cagers. So let's have lunch on Wednesday, January 11 at:

Four Corners Restaurant
15745 S Topeka Ave
Scranton, KS 66537
[attachment=2]DSCN3334.jpg[/attachment]

I know a lot of you are really missing lunch with the Duke, so this is your chance to not only do that but to snag a pretty darn good burger in the process.
[attachment=1]1 (3).jpg[/attachment][attachment=0]2 (2).jpg[/attachment]

Hope to see you for lunch on Wednesday whether it's on 2, 3, or 4 wheels, all y'all are welcome!

Here is the link to all scheduled Romeo Rides:
http://bit.ly/1uLkbOc

Attachments
DSCN3334.jpg
DSCN3334.jpg (190.74 KiB) Viewed 657 times
1 (3).jpg
I think this picture was taken on a day Butch had just come from the beauty parlor!  That looks just like his color.
I think this picture was taken on a day Butch had just come from the beauty parlor! That looks just like his color.
Mick Lowe
Lawrence, Ks.

2023 Indian Roadmaster
2022 Triumph Speedmaster
swanee

Re: LUNCH 11 AM January 11, Four Corners, Scranton, KS

Post by swanee »

Mick's mother was taken ill suddenly so he had to rush out of town to see about her, which is why he hasn't had a chance to post anything on Four Corners. We did have a great turnout for January with 23 bikes though the unseasonably nice weather was brief. I'll be posting something for next week in a day or two, meanwhile hoping things go well for Mick's mom and he'll be back with us soon.