Wed Ride Wellsville,Ks 11:00am

Moderator: Al Hayes

lleeth

Wed Ride Wellsville,Ks 11:00am

Post by lleeth »

Bucky's down at the Falling Leaf Rally, in Potosi,Mo. I called and told the good folks at Smokey's BBQ, we'd be there
around 11:00. They said Breakfast till 10:45 , and Lunch at 11:00. You can shoot the breeze between those two times.
Wellsville is a good in between location, so hope we have a good turn out.
Hope the weather is nice, Have a safe ride.----#2 Larry
Wellsville Smokeys (3).JPG
SMOKEY'S BBQ
510Main Street
Wellsville,Ks
785-883-4119

Get directions from our google map. All the rides for this week:
http://tinyurl.com/Romeo-Rides-This-Week
shovelmike

Re: Wed Ride Wellsville,Ks 11:00am

Post by shovelmike »

There was a nice turn out of Romeos at Wellsville today, despite cloudy skies and talk of impending rain. We found the usual good food and courteous service that keeps us coming back.
I enjoy the charming old buildings and brick streets.
One of the two antique shops in close walking distance was open. My wife and I had a good time browsing and visiting with the friendly proprietor.
Shortly after noon the rain rolled in, just a soft soaking rain which we have been in need of.
shoresr

Post by shoresr »

If you double left click on my pictures you can almost make them as big as Mike's!! I don't know how he makes his so you can see them. Mine are so little.[attachment=8]Wellsville Smokeys 003.JPG[/attachment] NICE :!:[attachment=7]Wellsville Smokeys 005.JPG[/attachment]Just nice people, enjoying a nice day. [attachment=6]Wellsville Smokeys 002.JPG[/attachment]On the RIGHT is Darrell H. This was his first ROMEO evernt. While he was at Engles, someone told him about the ROMEOs and here he is. Darrell lives in DeSoto and would like to meet other Romeos in the area. Welcome Darrell, we look forward to seeing you next time.
I wanted to send you just a short note to say Thank You for the t-shirts,hat and to let you know I really enjoyed today's lunch meet with the Romeo's. Really enjoyed meeting some of the Romeo guys and I'm also looking forward to some rides in the near future.

Thanks Again,
Darrell

[attachment=4]Wellsville Smokeys 007.JPG[/attachment]Bucky is back from Potosi and ready to go again.[attachment=3]Wellsville Smokeys 011.JPG[/attachment][attachment=5]Wellsville Smokeys 009.JPG[/attachment]Harold and Hoser, these guy put on the miles.[attachment=2]Wellsville Smokeys 008.JPG[/attachment][attachment=1]Wellsville Smokeys 010.JPG[/attachment]Larry #1 and Larry #2. Larry #2 posted this ride for Bucky. Thanks, Larry, it was a good choice and everyone enjoyed the food and service.[attachment=0]Wellsville Smokeys 006.JPG[/attachment]Romeos is all about Good Friends, Good Food and Good Ridn'
Attachments
Wellsville Smokeys 003.JPG
Wellsville Smokeys 005.JPG
Wellsville Smokeys 002.JPG
Wellsville Smokeys 009.JPG
Wellsville Smokeys 007.JPG
Wellsville Smokeys 011.JPG
Wellsville Smokeys 008.JPG
Wellsville Smokeys 010.JPG
Wellsville Smokeys 006.JPG
hoser

Post by hoser »

Nice pics, fellas. Hoser 8-) Remember that huge crowd we had in Burlingame in January ? That was amazing! Hoser
I don't want a pickle, just wanna ride my motor sickle